Sunday, April 14, 2013

Beachbody Challenge 2013 - Week 10

My own Beachbody Challenge has started on Feb 1, 2013.
In the following 20 weeks - until beginning of summer in Germany - I want to move up a gear and keep my eyes on low-carb clean eating in combination with 4-5 times training a week.

 

Here´s my summary of the half-time of my beachbody challenge - Week 10:

Friday, April 5
As every friday, I do the bootcamp class. We did some training with our own body weight and with elastic. At our final exercise we did a HIIT-training. After coming home I moved directly into my bathtub!!

Saturday, April 6
As some of my facebook readers know, I bought new shoes for my outdoor activities.


Sunday, April 7
Training session with my boyfried at the gym - weight training for my upper body!

Monday, April 8
Another sweaty training for my lower body!

Tuesday, April 9
- Rest - 

Wednesday, April 10
I did Cardio at the bicycle in the gym.

Thursday, April 11
- Rest - 

Maybe you wonder, why you see the American Flag in the collage at the beginning of this page.... stay tuned for my next post!! I have a little announcement! :o)

Stay healthy and tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment